- 50 marks (to be scaled to 60)
- 1¾ hours
- 4 compulsory short structured questions are to be answered.
- 10 marks per question (40 marks)
- 4 questions are to be answered out of 6 essay questions.
- 15 marks per question (60 marks)
- Total: 100 (to be scaled to 120)
- 2½ hours
School-based Assessment of Practical:
- 13 compulsory experiments are to be carried out.
- (20 marks)
- During school term
School-based Assessment of Practical (Paper 3)
1. Audesirk, T., Audesirk, G. & Bayers, B.E., Biology: Life on Earth, (6th ed.), Prentice-Hall, 2002.
2. Campbell, N. A. & Reece, J. B., Biology, (6th ed.), Benjamin Cummings, 2002.
3. Clegg, C. J. & Mackean, D. G., Advanced Biology: Principles and Applications, John Murray, 2000.
4. Green, N. P. O., Stout, G. W., & Taylor, D. J., Biological Science 1 & 2 (2nd ed.), Cambridge University Press, 1990.
5. Jones, M. & Jones, G., Advanced Biology, Cambridge University Press, 1997.
6. Solomon, E., P., Berg, L. R., & Martin, D. W., Biology, (6th ed.), Thomson Learning, 2002.
7. Starr C. & Taggart R., Biology: The Unity and Diversity of Life, (9th ed.), Von Hoffmen Press, 2000.