Dec 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011


Bygones are bygones! New Year has finally arrived. Time to express gratitude, clear off all the blemishes and complains, motivate the week, congratulate the winners and play pranks on friends. A new start ought to be marked with love and care.
I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.
I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.
I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.
I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.
I wish you Generosity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.
I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.
I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 comments: