- Mnemonics can be used wherever possible. don't give it up totally.
- Sometimes writing the first letters of names & amp; reading them in a nonsensical & amp; funny way can help.
- Write down the points, after reading the answers; draw pictures like parts of the plant, body parts, nerves etc. to connect to the point.,
- Write the number of points you have to learn for an answer & amp; arrange them in a sequence easy for you to remember.
- When learning objective type answers you can request a family member to ask the qns. This may look funny but mothers are a wonderful support in this.
- Divide your portions & amp; learn thoroughly before going to the next one
- Don't accumulate too much of study material.
- Prepare a time table & amp; follow it sincerely.
- Keep your goal in mind & amp; work towards it.
Like what you are doing at present.
Best of luck.
Understand what you are learning and have confidence.